Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We take on problems that have never been solved before, like automating flatbreads that have been made by hand for centuries. This should either scare you or get you super excited.
Engineering at Zimplistic is mission-driven, fast-paced, and always stretches you to grow and get better. For us, this is the definition of fun.About the Role:
We are looking for an R&D Mechanical Engineer to join the Zimplistic R&D team in Singapore. As part of your job, you will be conducting development and applied research activities to improve and generate new products, subcomponents, features, and processes for Zimplistic kitchen robots of the future.Main Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Generate and conceptualize new ideas, solutions, and product improvements from user, quality, and cost aspects
- Apply creative and innovative thinking to provide solutions by analyzing the performance and feasibility of multiple alternative concepts & prove the concept/s.
- Perform early draft design by applying systematic and analytical problem-solving methods to make technical decisions that are safe, functional, and validated.
- Building proof of concepts, simulations and delivering prototypes, collaborating with stakeholders’ by selecting components, procuring and hands-on assembly
- Develop and execute design verification and validation test plan to ensure prototype meets design requirements and specifications
- Support the development process by collecting feedback/ data for design improvement and enhancement from customer engineering and production.