Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Venture Capital firms investing into the next wave of tech-enabled companies in Southeast Asia.
As a thesis-led, high conviction and value-adding investor, TNB Aura’s approach utilises a heavy emphasis on data-driven methodologies to identify, execute and support each of our portfolio companies. Approved co-investment partner of Enterprise Singapore, we invest $1-10 million into Series A & B tech startups across Southeast Asia. Our existing portfolio covers some of the region’s leading technology startups including Propzy, Ralali, Zenyum, TradeGecko and etc. For more information, please visit us www.freelancezone.com.sg/...-intern.html
We are looking for talented and motivated students to join us. You will have the opportunity of working closely with a team of top tier investors who have inspiring ideas of VC industry in Southeast Asia. During the program, you will build a good understanding of the venture capital industry, discover in-depth knowledge of the SEA startup landscape, and gain hands-on investment experience.
- Onboarding Week and VC 101. 1-on-1 sessions with all managment team members.
- Marketing and Branding: Support all external communications of the fund, content creation for topics on relevant industry verticals in the tech ecosystem, track and scale performance metrics of marketing touchpoints
- Partnerships: Familiarise and network with VC ecosystem and other relevant players, partners and events. Support conceptualisation for initiatives.
- Investor Relations: Support all fundraising activites and investor reporting documents
- Investments: Assist in ad-hoc commercial due diligence and database management, deal sourcing through events and partnerships.