Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- Job Type: Contract/ Full Time
- Professional Experience: 5 years
- Areas of Study: Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics
- Education Level: Bachelor or equivalent
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being a member of Analytics POD in to perform data analysis and development, focusing mainly on Machine Learning and AI developments for inhouse projects.
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis to make smarter decisions.
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques to enhance business outcomes.
- Provide industry insight; technical and analytical support using machine learning, deep learning, pattern matching, data visualisation, and predictive modeling tools to produce analysis and algorithms that help businesses make better decisions.
- Build advanced analytics applications from data (structured and unstructured) on various technology platforms (cloud and big data platforms)
- Execute analytics with the right balance of business and technical skills
- Makes strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices.
- Identifies valuable internal and external data sources, automates collection processes and enriches data assets through data science methodologies
- Analyzes large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Presentes information using data visualization techniques
- Proposes and builds innovative and effective data science solutions and strategies to address topmost business challenges
- Executes projects in agile methodology
- Leads discovery processes with business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome