Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are inviting an analytical and creative individual to be part of our team of consultants. You will be working together with a fun and diverse team to deliver and contribute to advisory projects through solution co-curation, project management and stakeholder engagement to build the capacities and capabilities of social organisations. This is truly an opportunity for individuals who are motivated to exercise and stretch their different skillsets and gain professional development.Roles and Responsibilities
Your job role will cover:
- This job is for you if you are:
- Passionate about supporting the non-profit sector and social enterprises
- Enthusiastic and committed in providing excellent services to our clients
- Comfortable working both independently and in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritise effectively
- Able to strive well in an action-oriented and agile environment
Work with non-profit organisations or social enterprises to provide consultancy support. Such support could include diagnosing their challenges, creating solutions, problem solving and stakeholder engagement.Project Management:
Manage project and team along project lifecycle to ensure smooth project delivery. You will support project director in managing the timeline and stakeholders.
Advisory Design & Innovation, Strategic Partnership: Contribute to advisory innovation ideas, strategic partnership & knowledge management to support business growth and competitiveness in the marketBusiness Development & Lead Generation:
Contribute to or support project proposal development and potential leads identification from existing projects to contribute to Business Development and healthy Sales PipelinesOTHER INFOWHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHAT’S IT LIKE WORKING AT EMPACT?
- Empact offers competitive remuneration within the social sector, and comprehensive benefits that include medical and dental benefits. We have flexible work arrangements to allow you to manage both work and personal commitments. In addition, we have flexible reporting hours and 4 days of Work from Home per month for all eligible staff.
- We also believe in investing in our staff and their professional development through training and supervision. We offer our staff a free bespoke training that will be helpful to develop them in their respective roles.
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- We have remarkable clients and partners, both domestically and internationally, who are working towards supporting social causes around the world
- We have a staff engagement programme, including regular team-building activities, fitness and volunteering sessions
- Our office is located in the heart of the city (CBD area) and accessible by public transport. Nearest MRT station is Tanjong Pagar with a 3-min walk to the office
- Located within a wide range of food choices and a place perfect for taking meetings outside, exercising and strolling
- Our team consists of passionate and multi-talented people of diverse backgrounds and social cause interests
- Together, we are inspired to bring more awareness of skill-based volunteering and enhance the capabilities of social organisations. We also adopt an open communication and collaborative workplace, making it a great venue to make an impact
- If you are someone that fits the requirements, and if purpose/meaning in what you do at work important, send us your CV and a thoughtful cover letter at www.freelancezone.com.sg/...olution.html . Your cover letter should express why you are interested in working for Empact and your qualifications. At Empact, we value diversity and inclusion and we look forward to reviewing applications from all who are qualified to apply. Please also state the following information:
- Current & expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- As part of the interview and recruitment process, candidates may be expected to demonstrate their knowledge and skills through work samples and presentations