Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Mighty Jaxx is a unique future culture company that creates quality products across multiple categories such as art collectibles and lifestyle items, bridging the physical & digital world by powering it with technology. Since our inception in 2012, we have produced over 1,000 designs in collaboration with world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Toei Animation and Warner Bros, delivering 5 million units of tech enabled collectibles to collectors in over 60 countries in 2020 alone.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a diverse, inclusive work environment and encourage our employees to bring their true fun-loving and high-energy selves to the workplace. With big, vibrant dreams and a culture of high performance in our workplace, you will always be engaged, empowered and feel positively challenged.
At Mighty Jaxx, we always extend our full support to the team to help them reach their full potential personally and professionally. If you love keeping up with the latest trends across different sub-cultures, love technology and are ready to embrace your creativity, we love to have you join us in creating the most unique experiences, products and content for our collectors!
Design and art are a huge part of our DNA and we are looking for a graphic designer with experience in print design and desktop publishing to join our team to create amazing and engaging layouts for advertisements, pitch decks, posters, reports, booklets, and point-of-sale displays.Responsibilities
- Responsible for conceptualising and executing creative digital and print ideas for the company including marketing, social media, website, design presentations, events, product decks etc.
- Required to handle the design from concept to final artwork
- Might be required to conceptualise and illustrate new ideas
- Attend team meetings to discuss work-in-progress, creative-related issues etc.
- Review artworks and provide recommendations for improvement
- Create graphic assets for the team
- Ensure high design standards and ethics
- Assist to manage brand consistency in colours and treatment across all graphic elements
- Prepare final artwork for print / production to suppliers and vendors
- Play a pivotal role in perfecting our products — from bringing design ideas to life, working cross-functionally with our Product Development, Sales & Marketing, Licensing and Logistics departments as well as artists and other stakeholders to effectively execute on product development goals and deliverables.
- Monitor and communicate progress and challenge throughout the creative process to meet product integrity requirements
- Drive industry benchmarking studies for the brand when seeking improvements for our product.
- Track and manage workflow, ensuring deadlines are met and prioritizing workload
- Partner with 2D Team, 3D Team and Product Development Team to offer options and solution to meet design intent and margin targets
* Kindly include your online portfolio in your application.