Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer with outstanding organizational and research skills who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Our brand manager is expected to be creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management. Supported by the entire team of marketing specialists to plan and execute traditional or digital marketing campaigns and to maintain and supply content for our website and social media platforms.
Responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, our brand manager should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. To ensure success, our brand manager should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
Ultimately, brand manager will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.Job Duties
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with a comprehensive resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.