Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
• Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, universally available, and maintainable.
• Work closely with other developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Contribute insights into ways to improve the processes and tools used on the Android.
• Be highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment.
• Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices.
• Collaborate with your project manager and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the Android application.
• Provide thought-leadership regarding implementation best practices.
• Assist in estimation and assessment of feasibility of features.
• Foster a collaborative spirit across multiple teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
• Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps
• Experience in Android Development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
• Great knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android, Android SDK and Android Studio
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience working with testing libraries like Espresso and Junit
• Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying Android apps.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Understanding of code versioning using git, github and gitflow.
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience in creation and review of software and architecture designs
• Experience with payments technology is a plus.