Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Marketing and Prospecting
· Conduct research on industry and competitor trends (through data collection, surveys)
· Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
· Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
· Regularly communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs
· Understand your clients' business and culture inside out, as well as successfully interpreting their unique resourcing requirements
· Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts.
· Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
· Identify target audience and platforms used by them (e.g. LinkedIn, Weibo, WeChat) and actively engage with clients/ candidates on these channels.
· Actively managing client pipeline and developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly business growth goals with your team. Qualifying and Needs Assessment
· Gather key information to determine if leads are a good match
· Qualifying leads by asking how well they are likely to be interested in your candidate database, understanding where your USP is against your competitors, how your client makes a decision
· Really understand your client sales needs by listening and asking probing questions and paraphrasing them
· Bring new hiring ideas to their tables by keeping abreast of people trends in their industries