Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Existing Customer Service Track:
· Class preparation with the master teachers (e.g: content, learning objective, solution method.)
· Observe online live broadcast courses to make sure the online learning in smooth and discipline order. Responsible for student attendance, homework submission, conduct homework correction after class, and any other learning effects follow-up tasks.
· Regularly communicate with parents and timely feedback on students’ learning progression via data tracking and analysis.
· Build up an active and healthy trust relationship with the parents and students, develop the learning plan for students' further improvementNew Customer acquisition (conversation) Track:
· Leverage on leads generated by the company, contact, engage parents/students through instant messaging, and other communication tools. It involves a deep understanding of the educational needs of students and discussing with parents on meeting those needs
· Pursue the conversion opportunities
· Assist in handling customers queries
· Assist the Business Development team in charge of planning and execution related subject learning programs and activities.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required