Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Gamelogic started out with a small group of gaming enthusiasts and has since expanded into a full-fledged game development studio. As gaming enthusiasts, we are adamant about one thing: which is to have fun. We are experts in having a good time and we hope to offer fellow gamers a chance to unleash their inner child through our awesome games.
Our goal is to create innovative casual games that will penetrate the global market. Our team is made up of experienced game designers, programmers and artists and we are constantly looking to nurture the next generation of game developers.
When it comes to gaming for us at Gamelogic; the sky’s the limit.
Postion Title: Lead QAResponsibilities
· Collaborate effectively with other departments of the development team (Design, Tech, Art, etc) to provide constructive feedback and highlight any potential issues and risks;
· Coordinate and manage all testing activities for available QA resources;
· Set up and refine workflow and processes involved to ensure effective and comprehensive testing;
· Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans;
· Track progress of all testing activities and create detailed updates and reports for the management;
· Manage and create relevant bug dashboards in tracking software;
· Perform testing on critical components of the product and/or any testing activity that may not be able to be performed successfully by remaining QA resources;
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies;