Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Are you comfortable being surrounded by smart and driven people that push you to be better? Are you looking to join a highly ambitious team and further your career in sales? Are you looking for an accelerated career in a company that will invest time in your development and support your professional growth?
If your answer is yes to the above, read on— you might fit with us!
EventX’s sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being in one of the fastest-growing industries globally. A big part of that strategy is expanding our team of Account Managers (AM).Key Responsibilities
· Maintain relationships with existing clients, establishing a trusted partnership to ensure clients’ overall satisfaction with our products
· Work cross-functionally within EventX to communicate with all stakeholders regarding clients' success
· Perform continual needs assessment and identify opportunities for growth
· Maintain accurate records of all activities in CRM and promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
· Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotasAbout EventX:
Founded in 2014, EventX is one of the world’s leading providers of event management software platform that specializes for Asia for both event organizers and participants catering to over 100 countries and organizing over 10,000 events with over 5 million attendees. The award-winning company offers both virtual and hybrid event solutions used by all top-tier companies including Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Reed Exhibitions, Informa, etc.