Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Roles & Responsibilities
· Performs job preparation and setup for production run
· Follow strictly to company SOPs
· Receives and comprehends relevant information in the ED
· Ensures quality standards are met to secure quality approvals prior to mass production.
· Performs IPQC & quality troubleshooting during production
· Monitor continually on output to minimise production reject.
· To achieve individual productivity & quality targets.
· Uphold high standards of 5S
· Performs production / any other duties as assigned by superior
· Prepares & updates ALL production records/forms accurately
· Follows strictly to quality standards in accordance to pre-set tolerances
· Performs quality checks and maintains a log record of non-conformances where required.
· Evaluate & feedback on any quality issue encountered
· Complies to safety regulations, company policies and Good Manufacturing Practices