Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Accounts payable functions
- Manage cheque and banks transaction disbursement to all vendors, suppliers and clients
- Manage and maintain vendor relations, to constantly review existing and new vendor setup;
- Assist to develop accounts payable guidelines, policies and controls and to improve the efficiency in accounts payable process working alongside with all business units to implement best practice and ensuring smooth operations between finance and other departments.
- Work closely with immediate superior, maintain general ledger that relates to accounts payables, ensure accuracy and timeliness reconciliation.
- Work with all business units and vendor so that invoices are received and recorded on a timely basis.
- Ensure all accounts payables transactions are completely and accurately recorded in a timely manner in the accounting financial system at each financial month end and year end.
- Assist in costs accrual, reconciliations and analysis for month end closing.
- Support HOD on project costings and analysis, work closely with project business units ensuring accurate information is communicated and initiate process improvement.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality concerning financial & employees’ data
- Work with immediate superior, in preparing the daily & weekly cash flow report both actual and forecast
- Assist in the back-end finance system implementation and work closely with project team