Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Manage the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and other key social networking platforms for the region.
- Plan regional and branding initiatives as well as review the local social content calendar to ensure the relevancy and objective of overall communication objectives are met.
- Daily social media and community engagement activities including prompt communication, handling of feedback, and cultivate ambassadors for the brand.
- Monitor social media activity by dealers across the network.
- Establish a knowledge base for social media and community insights using analytics and research.
- Interpret findings and insights relating to social media performance.
- Prepare executive summaries to share across the organization.