Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Co-ordinate and support the logistics of regular and ad-hoc meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in providing secretariat support to all meetings by preparing agendas, writing and distributing minutes and following-up on action items.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for events
- Assist in record-keeping and tracking of KPIs and publications list
- In charge of development of content and creative works for communication materials including quarterly newsletters and ad hoc articles.
- Liaise with communications and outreach department to update and maintain the TARIPH web page
- Acting as liaison between research teams, working groups and other stakeholders for day-to-day operations of chronic respiratory disease registries
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned