Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Job Title: Engineering Coordinator
Industry: Oil & Gas
Salary: SGD 3,500 - 3,800
Location: South West, Singapore
Job Type: PERMANENT (FULLTIME)
- Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction drawings.
- To distribute/inform Leads of change request from customers/consultant or 3rd party.
- Research and recommend solutions to engineering document problems, including conflicts, interferences and errors/omissions.
- Correspond and maintain records with customers in respect to drawings approval/review Technical Query, change in specification and other technical matters.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (Drawing deliverable/TQR/Owner drawing revision etc.), track responses and advise the Engineering Manager
- Project Manager
of the status of shop drawings.
- Participate in the continuous updating and accurate generation of as-built documents.
- Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as requested or required.
- Present oneself as a candidate for promotion by learning and understanding construction methods and developing good construction management skills.
- Prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work as required.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision.
- Participate in ISO audit and other duties assigned.
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS