Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Ensure both residents and their guests are welcome upon arrival. Each visitor to be registered with their details and the respective unit onto our electronic system.
- Assist in checking in of cars upon resident returning home and retrieving cars when resident is ready to leave the estate. No driving required, the car will be retrieved from an electronic garage.
- Identify residents? needs and wants, clarify information, and providing solution and/or alternatives in a timely manner, across all channels both in person and digitally.
- Receive mail and ensure that the mail reach the intended recipients accordingly.
- Liaise with facility contractors on the ground to ensure all ad-hoc and recurring tasks are carried out dutifully and up to standard.
- Carry out security rounds three times a day. First round in the morning, second round in the afternoon, and third round in the evening. Each round to be recorded for transparency and to ensure it is executed.
- Escalate to the Managing Agent, the Estate?s Council, Djenee?s management team and all relevant authorities, if necessary, should any security-related problems in the estate arise.