• The internship position is a paid full-time position offered at The Global Citizen education group, which functions as the parent company for several subsidiaries and joint-venture companies.
• The position should ideally commence in May and last till July 2019 (inclusive). Applicants may request for minor changes to be made in their start or end date, with the opportunity to extend.
• He or she will be focused on conceiving and developing an effective marketing strategy that is suited to the co-curricular education industry.
• Conceive, develop and execute suitable marketing strategies for the company that will complement the Sales team’s efforts
• Organize and coordinate advertising or communication campaigns, working alongside colleagues from the Sales and Social Media teams
• Measure and report on ROI of marketing campaigns
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Where required, write copy for a diverse range of marketing distribution channels such as brochures, press releases, website material etc.
• Monitor progress of campaigns using metrics and submit performance reports
• Collaborate with other agencies or media outlets, to build the company’s brand and image
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum GCE A’ level or Polytechnic Diploma, with a focus on marketing, digital or otherwise
• Preferably previous experience with implementing marketing campaigns
• Good understanding of market research techniques and best practices
• Familiarity with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), SEO/SEM, and advertising campaigns
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, as well as landing pages and user funnels
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Creative yet organized team player who is proactive
• Independent task-driven learner who is comfortable working under pressure and while multi-tasking
• Able to handle changing environments as well as situations involving different cultures, languages and working styles,
• Well organized with close attention to detail and implementation
• Thrives in a multi-faceted, fast-paced and challenging environment
• Intern stipend in the range of $600 - $800, depending on the education level of the applicant
• In addition the stipend, interns who travel on behalf of the company will have their flights, accommodation, visa application (if required) and travel insurance will be provided for
• Reference letters on the condition of good performance
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.