Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
• The internship position is a paid full-time position offered at The Global Citizen education group, which functions as the parent company for several subsidiaries and joint-venture companies.
• The position should ideally commence in May and last till July 2019 (inclusive). Applicants may request for minor changes to be made in their start or end date, with the opportunity to extend.
• He or she will be focused on conceiving and developing an effective marketing strategy that is suited to the co-curricular education industry.
• Conceive, develop and execute suitable marketing strategies for the company that will complement the Sales team’s efforts
• Organize and coordinate advertising or communication campaigns, working alongside colleagues from the Sales and Social Media teams
• Measure and report on ROI of marketing campaigns
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Where required, write copy for a diverse range of marketing distribution channels such as brochures, press releases, website material etc.
• Monitor progress of campaigns using metrics and submit performance reports
• Collaborate with other agencies or media outlets, to build the company’s brand and image