- Provide account management and maintain good rapport with customers to ensure attainment of sales objectives
- Plan for and execute sales response to industry, market, customer and competitive trend and actively discuss with Account Manager
- Proactively plan with Sales/Account Manager regarding planning & execution of plan
- Build and establish relationships with key decision markers to grow sales and market share
- Study relevant clinical articles/information ( Product Features & Benefits ) to enhance knowledge and provide relevant advice to internal/external customers
- Conduct product training/workshops and in service training
- Work with Operations/Distributors to ensure the delivery of complete instrument and implant to customer/operating theatre.
- You must have minimum 1 year sales experience in medical devices sales to hospital
- Experience in nursing (operating theater) atleast 1 year.
- You must be good in selling and interpersonal skills plus pleasant personality
- Strong focus to drive sales
- Excellent customer service, desire to acquire knowledge and drive to succeed
- Proficient in managing/handling objections (sales)
- Familiar with Sales Operation Processes