- Back-end web development (Node.js): Design and build the web platform, third-party data integration, API & backend systems.
- Software testing & troubleshooting: There are always bugs that come up and need fixing. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
- Build & grow a product: Understand how users are using the product & gather user feedback. Translate business needs into product features jobseekers & employers love. Implement and test new features to continuously grow & improve the product.
- Front-end web development (React): Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes.
- Knowledge in deployment for major cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Knowledge of terminal and Unix systems
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Competence in unit testing
- Experience in Firebase
- Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
- Experience in Redux application state management
- Ability to learn fast independently and act fast
- Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
- As an early-stage start-up, there’s often limited resources & time to provide step-by-step guidance. We’ve had the best experience with team members who’re resourceful, independent & fast learners.