Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
*** - *** / month
Workshop Technician role reporting to Workshop Manager performs critical Testing, Repair and Troubleshooting of Flight Control Actuations ensuring that final products are safe and meet customer expectations while keeping the repair process as effective and cost-efficient as possible.
· Test, Repair and Troubleshooting Tasks
· Shop Process Control and Monitoring
· Safety Management and Human Factors
· Documentation and Data Input
· Preventive Maintenance of Equipment
· Continuous Improvement Initiatives
Entry level position with candidates undergoing extensive training and qualifications.
Bachelors Degree or Diploma in a science or engineering discipline. Aviation background and experience preferred, aviation regulatory papers a plus. Only s and PR may apply.