Freelance Job Description
We are looking for dynamic and passionate candidates to join us as Investment Consultants. What differentiate us is that this is not a financial advisor job. One of the requirements of this job is to take time to fully understand the investment universe including equities, bonds and funds, so as to be able to assist clients with long term investment allocation decisions.
You should consider this job if you are:
· Keen to learn more about the various investment asset classes
· Passionate to help others invest for the future
· Looking for a potential long term job that allows you to achieve financial freedom at the same time
· Highly ethical and place clients’ interests as top priority at all times
What you will be doing:
You will acquire, build and manage both new and existing clients, focusing on:
· Client acquisition and retention
· Asset growth and planning for clients
· Provision of client focused solutions on investments
Typical daily activities include:
· Proactively participate in business development and client acquisition activities.
· Reviewing prospective/existing client portfolios.
· Proposing solutions and planning for client investment needs.
· Attending and responding to customer queries professionally
Salary : $2,000 to $4,000 Monthly
· A Diploma/Degree, preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Engineering.
· Applicants who are new to financial industry who possess positive attitude and aptitude will be considered.
· Financial advisory experience and Accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6 is an advantage
· An initiator and go-getter mind set
· Pleasant personality and good communication skills