Freelance Job Description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
You will work with the tax team to provide tax compliance services to a mixed portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Your core responsibilities will include managing a mixed portfolio of clients within the given deadline.
You will take responsibilities to review of corporate and individual tax computation and returns, Liaise with IRAS and the client on tax matters. Handle withholding tax returns, applications for Certificate of Residence and other matters in relation to tax. Attending to queries issued by the IRAS
We also need our help to develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth and shares knowledge and experiences with others.
Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence to the tax team.
Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Provide clients with tax efficient solutions which take into consideration sound knowledge of our clients’ businesses
- Degree in Accounting or Professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Singapore Corporate Tax;
- International tax experience is highly advantageous;
- Good knowledge of Income Tax Act;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex tax issues simply and succinctly to clients or colleagues who are not tax professionals.
- Passion to deliver quality work and ability to work under tight deadlines.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE