Freelance Job Description
The successful candidate will provide support and control to the Commodity Business of the bank. You will handle trade validations in Front Office or Middle Office booking systems. You are tasked to ensure that Commodity trades are reconciled with external source and rectify discrepancies on the same day so that trades are validating on the system. You will have to make sure that deals are properly interfaced from Front Office to Middle Office & Investigate if any issues.
Additionally, you will ensure relevant documents are provided on warrant activity & do proper checks to make sure that transfer of ownership of cargo is done smoothly. You will handle the reconciliation in the booking system position with warehouses statement on base Metal. You will update regularly operational Procedure. You will manage the end of day issues reporting into Risk monitoring tool such as Orus. You will comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- MUST have solid experience in Commodities Operations
- Good business knowledge and understanding in commodities products: Base metal, Bullion, Oil/Agri, OTC, Swaps, Options, Warrant, Deposit, FX, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Meticulous with good attention to details