Freelance Job Description
• Setup and maintenance of desktops, laptops, phones, printers, peripherals and mobile devices – Windows and Apple Platforms
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 ,Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers
• Provide user data and application recovery
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
• Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
• Basic knowledge of Networking, Firewall, Virtualization, Storage shall be added advantage
• Active Directory (User/ID creation, delete, reset, update, distribution, list/security and accesses), if required
• Provide VPN support including end-user setup and problem
• Perform procurement/RMA duties as and when required and liaise with vendors, keep track of orders and update users or IT team on delivery status
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Good communication skills and calm nature to handle customer in a good manner
Be positive and take initiatives
Apply Singapore citizen / PR only