People & Culture Intern
Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the People & Culture department, we are looking for a People & Culture Intern who can help with full spectrum employee experience. Want to be part of our journey?What would you be doing?
You will report to our Head of People & Culture. You will be tasked to support in recruiting, onboarding new hires. In this role, you will be expected to work operationally on talent acquisition and people operations as well as managing multiple projects ranging from employer branding, employee handbook and employee engagement. You will be given challenging assignments and expected to be taking ownership and responsibility. You should have an excellent ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as to balance multiple projects while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Participate in employer branding efforts such as identifying and developing content for the company LinkedIn page;
- Build strong relationships with Toku's team to understand business and hiring needs;
- Develop pipelines to anticipate staffing requirements;
- Assist with writing job descriptions and designing the org chart;
- Work alongside management to source, attract and retain top talent within various functions;
- Onboard new hires, conduct orientation, liaise with IT on technology needs, and coordinate with other departments;
- Support all team members following the company's mission and values while promoting Toku's culture;
- Collaborate closely with management to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.;
- Contribute to HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Identify training and individual coaching needs;
- Implement employee engagement initiatives.
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!