Freelance Job Description
Job Description – HR Intern
- Provide administrative support for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. offer letters, employment contracts, onboarding documentations and others)
- Serving as a point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain employee files and database by updating and entering data and analyse the data.
- In-charge of personal and professional development of the organization’s personnel, which involves employee orientation, development, training and onboarding.
- Provide direct support to employees during implementation of HR services, policies and programs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations, including administration of policies, procedures and programmes of the organisation.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings as well as maintaining calendars of HR management team.
- Participating in talent acquisition process (recruitment, interviewing, selection, onboarding): Posting job ads, organising resumes, job applications, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions..
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Spearhead and organise employee welfare and learning content.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to upper management
- Be part of the planning team for the company's long-term CSR project.
- Able to effectively communicate with various stakeholders (Internal and external)
- To enhance teamwork and collaboration skills, putting into effect in a working environment.
- To learned more about the various strategic Human Resources functions include but not limited to Recruitment, Selection, Training and Development.
- To learn on how to guide employees through one on one or group sessions to communicate information or train people.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Adaptable to various situations
- Have a strong passion in Human Resources and want to learn more about the various HR functions
- Currently a full-time student at IHL and preferably pursuing studies in Business, Human Resources or equivalent.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE