Game testers need to be available from 9am to 6pm on weekdays for projects
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in your language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Ensure that correct terminology is used.
As part of our selection procedure, shortlisted candidates will be asked to carry out a linguistic test on site.
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
- Where you heard about this vacancy
- Earliest Availability
- Games you frequent and/or handled/play, stating which platform and which language
- Excellent spelling and grammar in English and one of these languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese – Hong Kong, Traditional Chinese – Taiwan, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese or Indonesian, due to documentation work
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a team worker.
Be careful - Don't provide your credit card details when applying for jobs.
Applicants are advised not to pay any upfront payment or any registration fee for the purpose of applying jobs. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not charge any fee or take any commission for finding and applying jobs.
Something suspicious? Report this job
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.