Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Job Description & Requirements
In your role as a PR & Social Media Graduate Intern in a boutique agency, you'll be part of a small yet dynamic team to support communications, PR and social media campaigns for clients. Your goal will be to help clients build brand and corporate reputation, change opinions and behaviour with their intended audiences, through PR and social media channels.Job Description:
- Support communications activities for clients in the planning, execution and measurement stages of both PR and social media campaigns.
- Draft and edit media materials such as press releases, media pitches, bylined articles, Q&A documents, etc.
- Draft and edit social media copy and creative briefs for various platforms for B2B and B2C clients.
- Monitor relevant media coverage on mainstream media and social media.
- Develop and execute on communications schedule including industry events, speaking engagements, sponsorships.
- Support media engagement activities with updated media/influencer media lists.
- Plan and research for client and new business pitches.
- Project manage team and vendors, e.g. photographers, graphic designers, event management companies, etc. for communication and social media campaigns.
- Media monitoring and reporting for PR and social media.