Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Taizjo is a lifestyle accessories brand bringing convenience and style to everyday life.
We are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Associate (Intern) to join our work family and grow our capabilities in content creation and community building with us. Intern Positions (both full-time and part-timers are available. There is also opportunity to convert to a Full-Time position after completion of a 6 months full-time internship.Business Development
• Identify key moments, brands and influencers to develop strong partnerships to meet sales and growth targets
• Identify new product opportunities to enhance customer offerings and develop future-trend analysis
• Responsible for growing the brand footprint, awareness and revenue in key strategic markets across Asia through strategic partnerships and social media outreach
• Assist in the management of key partnerships and develop win-win proposal for collaborative initiatives with other brands
• Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to management and team
• Work with team to analyze and assess performance on sales effortsDigital & Social Media Marketing:
Ads Management: Launch and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads (including Instagram ads) is essential, Google Adwords, SEO and any other platforms we may explore as we grow.
Monitor results and analytics and make strategy suggestions.
Evaluate important metrics that affect our conversions and cost per action (CPA).
Create engaging copy and design for our digital ads.
Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion.
Devise and implement on-trend digital strategies that drive traffic and web conversion
Optimise Website on a regular basis for SEO, Layout, Creatives with best practices in mindWhat You Will Learn
Sharpen your digital marketing and business development skills - join a growing startup and get hands-on experience in planning and executing multiple campaigns and developing partnerships
Gain insight into a wide-range of operational and marketing elements in the fast-paced social and e-commerce industries
Leadership development – manage marketing processes and work closely with founders to see campaigns come to life