Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Job Description – HR Intern
- Provide administrative support for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. offer letters, employment contracts, onboarding documentations and others)
- Serving as a point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain employee files and database by updating and entering data and analyse the data.
- In-charge of personal and professional development of the organization’s personnel, which involves employee orientation, development, training and onboarding.
- Provide direct support to employees during implementation of HR services, policies and programs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations, including administration of policies, procedures and programmes of the organisation.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings as well as maintaining calendars of HR management team.
- Participating in talent acquisition process (recruitment, interviewing, selection, onboarding): Posting job ads, organising resumes, job applications, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions..
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Spearhead and organise employee welfare and learning content.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to upper management
Able to effectively communicate with various stakeholders (Internal and external)
To enhance teamwork and collaboration skills, putting into effect in a working environment.
To learned more about the various strategic Human Resources functions include but not limited to Recruitment, Selection, Training and Development.
To learn on how to guide employees through one on one or group sessions to communicate information or train people.