Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
EAT Launchpad is a tech & consultancy company that provides workshops and advisory sessions to institutions and businesses, we are also building a digital platform catered to professionals to manage and scale their businesses.
We are looking for a marketing intern to take on the tasks of managing our socials and marketing platforms. We seek to gain exposure and increase platform users by generating leads through marketing strategies. Intern would also have to do adhoc tasks as requested by his/ her direct supervisor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
· Organizing and Overseeing advertising campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events
· Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
· Curate original content for EAT Launchpad
· Write copy for diverse marketing distributions
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses for marketing related expenditures
· Create and maintain original designs for EAT’s platform/ website & marketing purposes.
· Manage and improve the company Landing page and website designs
· Conduct platform testing