Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Temp position
The Production Assistant
is responsible for scheduling and strategic planning for programme and promotional elements efficiently and accurately into the final playlist.
- Produce daily program transmission schedules and follow through on log queries/amendments.
- To plan/manage/schedule the shows and airtime allocation across all live / non-live events to maximise sales and create the best possible viewing experience.
- Ensure placement of promotion and commercial materials are correctly presented.
- Ensure programs start on time, as runs are performed and correct final placement of all playlist events to objective.
- Monitor output and flag any inconsistencies to manager. Be the “eyes and ears” for assigned channels.
- Liaise with other departments (i.e. event distributor and transmission) to ensure timely delivery of programmes. - Able to work independently, with little supervision.