- Engaging in specific B2B marketing projects
- Identify potential targets for mergers and acquisitions
- Suggest additional sources of market/competition information
- Structure market and competitor information in an analytical way
- Work with the countries to get a deep understanding of the local market
- Update the database of customers and competitors of carbonates in APAC
- Approach and discuss with both internal and external subject matter experts
- Assist in preparing presentations and business case for investments committees
- Providing new product development support through research and idea management
- Proficient in XLS and PPT
- Very good analytical skills and high level of rigour
- Able to work under pressure in a M&A environment
- A certain level of autonomy and not shy to ask questions
- Preferably with less than one year of working experience
- Only Singapore-based students/applicants will be considered
- Naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think 'outside the box'
- High level of curiosity with ability to step back for strategic thinking
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of a 2nd South-East Asian language will be an advantage
- Degree in Business Management/Administration/Economics preferred but candidates with relevant work experience may apply
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.