- Provide real-time feedback on the development of such initiatives
- Where possible, propose changes and improves that can be made
- Conduct directed research, and analyze the effectiveness of proposed initiatives
- Develop content and compile data related to approved initiatives
- Strong research and writing skills
- Experience with academic co-curricular activities like debate, Model United Nations, public speaking, or camps is highly preferred
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must have at least completed GCE 'A' level, diploma or equivalent education
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.