Part time Job Description
Knowledge & Learning (0-1 month):
- Learn, research and gain basic understanding on skincare regimes and some of our products;
- Write short articles on some of the understanding or insights of skincare;
- Research and seek new products which fulfil the philosophy of our company;
- Identify and understand new markets for our skincare products.
Planning & Execution (1-4 month):
- Involve in the formulation of strategies to market and sell our products;
- Execute our sales & marketing plan through development of mainly online sales channels;
- Ads content creation and online sales channel management including customers engagement;
Results Analysis & Optimization (4-6 month):
- Sales & marketing results and metrics analysis and optimization;
- Inventory analysis, optimization & feedback.
*Duration and Job Tasks for each phase of the program may vary depending on progress of intern and business continuity needs.
- Interest in skincare
- Studying/studied business, management, marketing, PR, communications or another relevant subject with experience in content marketing, social media, PR and/or promotional events
- Experience in content creation and copywriting for social media and blogs
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Result and customer oriented with entrepreneurial and positive mindset
- Able to commit for minimum 3 months for the internship (possibility to convert to a full-time role after the internship)
- Please apply by submitting your CV with a short summary and your date of availability. The minimum internship period is 3 months, which can be converted to a full-time role after the internship.
- Given the current Covid situation, we are happy to discuss or make flexible arrangements on a case to case basis.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.