Part time Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team in full architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space.
- Collaborate across business units and project teams to understand their business requirement, project and operation must-have, derive solution to address all requirements considerations.
- Manage the DevOps infrastructure and collaborate with the Application Development team, to provide support for the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Collaborate as an integral unit in the Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure.
- To review all internal and external cloud operations, validate industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks, implement enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools.
- Administer and operationally support the operations of all products and services deploy into AWS platform.
- To be eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Advance Pathways Programme - Singapore Citizens or PRs; mid-career individuals with relevant background or experience.
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python and PHP is a plus.
- Knowledge of configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible is a plus.
- Knowledge with practical experience in architect / design / provision / administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and others is a plus.
- A team player able to communicate and collaborate with others, enjoy hands-on technical work and technical documentation.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese.
- Passionate in a start-up environment.
Must have skills :
- Azure Cloud
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Computer Science
- Aws Cloud Services
- Configuration Management
- Google Cloud Platform
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE