- Excellent work ethics
- Out-going, confidant personality and enjoy meeting people
- Eloquent and fluent in both spoken and written English
- Efficient time management and conscientious in delivering on-time and quality work
- Able to commit minimally 1 year; September 2019 to September 2020
: minimum commitment of 2-3 hours on alternate days during office hours, and 1 weekend bi-weekly
- Need to sit for and take the exams for Employment Agency Personnel
Certification course due to related work with companies on internship placements. Course and exams fees will be sponsored by company (conditions apply).
- Minimum age: 22 years old in year 2019
- Must be Singapore Citizenship or Permanent Resident of Singapore
- Prior experiences with in-person networking, organizing tours / activities in Singapore and / or having a wide social network of friends working in various industries in Singapore are added advantages.