Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
We are a start-up looking for a high energy Digital Marketing Intern to assist us in all aspects of the digital marketing of our brand and products.The role will involve the following aspects:
- setting up and maintaining social media presence
- curating content for communication
- content marketing projects,
- increase our online presence and engagements with clients
- web applications and advertising campaigns
For this position, we expect you to be a smart and savvy learner with some understanding of how digital marketing can help brands and businesses achieve their business goals. You should be active on social media and have excellent time management and communication skills. You should able to work independently.
This role has the potential to lead to a full time job opportunity. What to expect in this role:
• Develop and present a detailed marketing plan, deliver social marketing postings and monitor progress of campaign effectiveness
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are updated on your progresson board with delegated tasks
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
We like to hear from you if you are keen in the role. Do drop us a note to indicate your interest and how you will be able to contribute.