Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
YOUR STORY STARTS LIKE THIS
- You’re ready to start your career in PR, and you want to make sure you find the right place to nurture your ambitions. You want to have fun and to make sure your voice is heard.
- The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
- We are seeking intelligent, ambitious interns with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Individuals must have a sense of humour and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
- If you like where the story is leading, read on.
THE PLOT THICKENS: JOB DESCRIPTION
- The intern will be assigned to a number of client accounts to provide support to the account team.
- Media monitoring: Scan for client media coverage and compile media coverage reports to provide to clients
- Speaking and awards: Create and update yearly calendars with speaking and awards opportunities, pull together abstracts and awards submission drafts, and submit the abstracts to nominate the company or product
- Media relations: Monitor editorial opportunities and flag them to the team, research media contacts, compile media contact lists for pitching and create reporter briefing sheets
- Social media: Research for and draft content to submit to client social media platforms
- New business: Pull together preliminary research to contribute to new business pitches
- Draft press releases
- Write media pitches and reach out to reporters with pitching content