Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Stories of Asia (SOA) is Asia’s fastest-growing Storyteller Incubator that seeks to empower the Asian community with a voice through storytelling.
We are a team of people who are passionate about giving a voice to the voiceless, and do it through a variety of mediums such as articles, videos, podcasts, and community events.
Through our work across 7 chapters (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar and Hong Kong) and counting, we seek to inspire positive change, share lessons and connect like-minded people to create value for our community.
We are currently looking for a SGUnited Trainee who is passionate about writing to take on many of the interesting profiles we have to feature.Job responsibilities
- Interview interesting and unique individuals, business leaders, and professionals in the corporate space.
- Work with the editorial team to rework and refine your stories.
- Design social media posts on Canva and write social media captions
- Reach out to NGOs and other institutions in the Asian community to find stories to feature.
- Manage our content repository.
- Social media management.