Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
We are the fastest growing lifestyle & beauty omni-channel e-commerce company. We build iconic beauty and lifestyle brands for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach, we connect with over 15 million women on social media every week. Headquartered in Singapore, we currently have offices in Melbourne, London, LA, and New Delhi. Our brands include Sand & Sky and Coco & Eve. About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #MakeAnImpact, #TalkAboutIt, #SeekNewOpportunities, #DelightAndSurprise and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realize the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team. About Supernova’s Internship Programme
At Supernova, we believe in dreaming big and finding the most innovative ways to turn those dreams into reality. We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of beauty, wellness and fitness. As part of Supernova’s Internship Programme, you’ll get to work directly with leading creatives to develop and execute exciting projects for award-winning brands that reach over 7 million people across the globe daily. You’d also have the chance to establish and build new relationships and processes to influence a young and revolutionary global company. If you’re an ambitious, smart, adaptable and a natural collaborator who is hungry to learn and likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, then we’d love to have you on board!
*Please note this internship has a high chance of conversion to a full time permanent role. We are looking for interns who are able to convert to a full time Superstar if outstanding performance is observed during their 3-6 month internship.
About the Job
- We are looking for a dynamic Innovation Design intern that is a self-starter to help bring our products to life across all of our brands. You are comfortable taking designs from concept to final production ready art.
- You are passionate about achieving the right result in collaboration with the various internal and external stakeholders. Working under the guidance of the Senior Innovation designer, brand teams and the operations team; you will help to ensure that brand consistency and quality is delivered across all primary and secondary packs. We love doing more with less and want to work with someone who shares our love and resourcefulness in developing innovative & creative solutions with off-the-shelf packaging options. Our brands are social media and retail friendly, so your designs will need the versatility and impact to disrupt wherever they are seen (which is everywhere).
- Fully in charge of delivering finished artworks for vessels, accessories and boxes
- Assist the Senior Innovation Designer in developing and finding new packaging ideas for products, Kits and GWPs
- Research packaging options and materials
- Clearly present mock-ups
- Problem solving and adapting to feedback
- Help develop and deliver detailed feedback on prototypes
- Bring the packaging designer eye to quality control
- We love a balance of energy, passion, intuition and attention to detail. Our team doesn’t put the pens down while they wait for answers, we are proactive. We look at what needs to be done and what exciting ideas can be developed. Not what the limitations of our job description are. Everyone brings their unique skills and unique energy to each product. We love team players because at the end of the day if we work together with common goals, then we can ensure that our customers get a kick arse user experience. We move fast and enjoy ourselves, with a commitment to delivery. In return you will get:
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative working atmosphere
- Freedom to execute own ideas
- A fully stocked pantry!
- This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Please note that we can only contact successful applicants.
- Supernova is an equal opportunity employer. Our values define the working culture and environment we strive to create – fair, diverse, respectful and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. We promote harmonious working relationships and encourage a learning and development culture. We welcome applications from talented people coming from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.