Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Who are we:
Quest is a platform that enables everyday people to earn by solving everyday problems.
In the era of instant-everything, no one should have to waste time searching, calling, vetting for help whenever they need one. With more than 20,000 heroes in our community, you’ll find pretty much anyone you’re looking to hire, very quickly.
Quest is a government and university-backed start-up supported by Enterprise Singapore, National Youth Council, SMU's Business Innovations Generator (BIG) by IIE, and has garnered over 5,000 users on our testbed telegram channel within 4 months of operations. Within 3 weeks of launch, the Quest mobile app has reach #1 on the Lifestyle charts and #7 overall.
We are looking for a HR & Community Intern to play a critical role in the early-stages of Quest. If you are a quick learner, independent, and love to get your hands dirty, we would love to have you over for a chat over coffee!
Launched in June, this is an amazing opportunity for you to contribute at such an exciting period in the development of a start-up!What you will be doing:
- Develop and manage excellent employee experience, and execute the organizational agenda and people plans
- Take charge in recruitment and talent acquisition process (job posting, selection of candidates, scheduling interviews, onboarding etc)
- Key manager in our campus ambassador program
- Maintain and update employees database
- Employer Branding with the marketing team
- Champion and incorporate our culture and values in all aspects of our work
- Support in any other ad-hoc projects