Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to assist us in the marketing of Japanese beverages and food. You will be working with the marketing team, as well as support the business development and sales teams. This internship is a unique opportunity to know the Japanese food & beverage industry as well as experience fast speed and highly driven company. Your love for Japan will be a helpful plus!Responsibilities
- Developing curated content for social media platforms
- Graphics design for online and offline marketing (e.g. infographics, gifs, key visuals)
- Sending weekly emails using email tools like Omnisend
- Support for online marketplace listings such as on Shopee, Redmart and Qoo10
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager is a bonus
- Brainstorming marketing strategies with the marketing department.
- Learning Outcomes & Objectives
- To learn how to organise and manage a social media calendar for our social accounts and work with a posting schedule.
- To learn how to develop curated content for our social media platforms so that the intern can develop an eye for design and create content suitable for our marking campaigns.
- To learn how to create Facebook Ads, Ad sets, Facebook Audiences to boost our online presence and convert to buying customers so that intern can use Facebook Ads manager and has the ability to measure and report on performance of Facebook marketing campaigns.
- To create Google Ads and monitor Google Analytics so that the intern can use Google Ads manager and Google Analytics and has the ability to measure and report on performance of Google marketing campaigns.
- To learn how to create marketing campaigns and send our EDMs to the prospective customer so intern can use email software and create emails that will trigger and encourage customers to purchase.
Start date: Dec 2021/Jan 2022
Location: Opposite Comfort Delgo Driving Centre @ Ubi
Ideally 6 months Internship