Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Does This Describe You?
- You enjoy creating pixel-perfect digital designs and crafting solutions for users.
- Our team is looking for a UI/UX designer to create rapid prototypes, design high-fidelity prototypes, and conduct user research.
- If you’re keen to take your design skills up a notch, and work closely with our awesome team, read on!
- Solving user problems through design excites you!
- That’s exactly who we’re looking for at InterX Labs. On top of that, you’re driven, analytical and a team player.
- If you are looking for a key role in a fast growing company, find out more about this opportunity below!
What You'll Learn
- We are looking for our next UI/UX designer to develop prototypes for various projects in different industries. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are motivated, passionate and open-minded , read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
- Your main tasks involve designing wireframes and interactive prototypes (UI) for websites, web applications and mobile apps. You’ll also work closely with other developers, designers and product managers to create beautiful interfaces and a strong user experience.
Strengthen your UX/UI design skills
- You'll learn how to design elegant user-centered solutions
- Improve your sketching, prototyping and graphic design skills
- Build user-friendly interfaces
Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other members in the team
- As you’ll be collaborating closely with developers and project managers to improve the user experience, you’d learn to be a better team player. Learn the latest industry trends and technologies
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Craft intuitive user experiences
- Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps
- Deliver user-centred solutions based on research, and understanding the business’ needs
- Develop UI mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Present your ideas to stakeholders Improve designs quickly
- Conduct user research to improve on designs
- Rapidly test, iterate and improve on designs based on feedback
Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Collaborate closely with developers, project/ product managers to create an intuitive user experience
- Provide training and support to internal teams