Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Who We Are
Creative Stories is a B2b strategic communications consultancy based in Singapore, serving the APAC region in communications, brand & business strategy, showcasing international clients in the most influential business media outlets across the Asia – Pacific; from Myanmar to Australia. We have a penchant for creating intelligent brand stories that underpin the business news cycle. We support responsible corporations Our thinking is hyper-creative. Our brains, hyper-strategic, and our pitch, hyper-obsessive. We love the news! We are consultants, not a PR agency. We operate as an extended part of an in-house communications team, in all the ways that matter.
This position is ideal for anyone who is in love with pitching business stories and PR to get a head start into the industry and learn how to get BBC and CNBC wins and sustainability storiesKey responsibilities will include:
- Media relations - pitching to b2b media and tier 1 newspapers and podcasts (technology, economy, business topics, climate)
- Business Writing (non-technical) Blogs
- Pitching business stories to media (tech and economy) pitch senior executives for interview (BBC, CNBC) + top-tier newspapers across APAC
- Social Media Content Calendar (Copywrite content only)
- Business pitches to business publications, writing, interest in business news stories and business current affairs, and the news
- Looking for no experience required with some PR internship experience in PUBLIC RELATIONS is preferred. This position has a flexible schedule and remote work. The offered remuneration commensurates with relevant experience and contribution. Ideally, the internship will lead to a junior full-time position in 2022
- The ideal candidate has decided to do PR as a career in business communications. This is not a position for someone who is applying to 'test their interest in PR'. We are looking for someone who thinks independently and is excited to see their pitch the next day in the print media! lots of independence and creative thinking encouraged in this role with some admin
- Only You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents should apply
- *n/b No consumer or lifestyle sectors, and no video or creative production involved in this role*
- Additional Application Instructions
- Include a short cover note to explain your experience in PR / Media Relations and your personal interest in the corporate/business news.