Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Glints is Southeast Asia’s #1 tech-enabled talent and upskilling platform with the purpose of realizing human potential. We are passionate about empowering individuals to secure their dream jobs, matching employers with the best talent, and shaping the future of work.
We are currently in 5 markets: supporting over a million talents & 30,000+ employers. We have raised US$10M+ from investors around the world and are growing rapidly. This is the perfect opportunity to join a rocketship and accelerate your learning & career.What you’ll be doing
The mission of this role is to solve strategic problems that arise in our scaling phase and assist in driving new projects through conducting rapid data analysis with fast turnarounds. You will be a key part of building new business units and scaling them from zero to one.Key Responsibilities Include
What You Will Get
- CLTV Expansion through add-ons
- Identify and prioritize areas to create value to existing clients including providing insurance, training, classifieds, etc.
- Test customer and stakeholder appetite for such add-ons
- Academy Fundraising and Operational Improvements
- Refine academy income-share-agreement financial model and projections
- Create pitch deck to social impact investors and support end-to-end process
- Understand current operational bottlenecks and work with teams on the ground to improve processes
- Geographical Expansion
- International expansion into markets including the Philippines, Thailand, and China
- Other High-Priority Projects
- Analyse past data and develop simple models for key indicators and metrics
- Examples of key indicators include: Client Lifetime Value, Customer Acquisition Cost, Efficiency-related metrics, Revenue Retention, Customer Concentration
- Prepare and build fundraising models, charts and documentations
- Example of models and charts include: financial model for business valuation, unit economics, whale chart, rule of 40 chart, cricket chart
- Support investor meetings as they occur, sitting in to take notes and supporting data requests by investors
It’s a young team here. Young, hungry and maybe foolish. That’s what makes us so dangerous. We have a team of amazing investors and advisors backing and supporting us though - they fuel our growth not just with cash but also guidance and mentorship. These are people you will get to learn directly from too. If you can thrive in the uncertain and fast-paced nature of a startup, you will have an exponential learning curve. You will wear different hats and enjoy the thrill of building things from scratch.
Speaking about growth, 2020 was a tough year to navigate, but quick adaptations and sticking to our core strategy allowed us to maintain growth. LinkedIn recognized us in the 2020 Top Startups List in Singapore - an annual ranking of the emerging startups to work for, click here to read the full article.