Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
In our bid to create an amazing and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, our team is looking to make a very crucial hire. This person will be involved in the expansion and development of 99.co, as the team continues to find more people who will be a part of our journey in taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern who is excited to uncover hidden gems in the piles of CV and candidates that walk through our doors. You will also be the lynch-pin for the awesome work culture and environment for our diverse team of people, helping to create a ‘home’ for everyone here.What you'll do:
- Work directly with Talent Acquisition Specialist to define and execute a multi-channel talent acquisition strategy including employer branding, outreach campaign planning and talent forecasting
- Assist in the whole suite of the talent acquisition process, from sourcing of candidates (through job posting, scouting), managing applications / correspondences, scheduling interviews, candidate management (screening, tracking), and offering offers.
- Create, build and maintain potential talent pipeline for future and planned vacancy
- Manage Linkedin calendar with employer branding content
- Bring energy and fun to space!