Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
1. Conduct detailed valuation work on companies as directed by Investment Analyst. Tasks include detailed financial modeling/forecasting, discounted cash flow analysis, enterprise valuation, comparable analysis and other analytical works as appropriate.
2. Conduct detailed return analysis on investment opportunities.
3. Review of legal agreements, bond indentures, bank facility agreements and securities documentation as necessary for investment analysis.
4. Assist in the due diligence of specific investments.
5. Assist in the closing and settlement of investments.
6. Undertake research assignments as provided by Investment Analyst on an ad-hoc basis.
7. Assist with ongoing analysis, monitoring and reporting on existing and future portfolio investments, including review of monthly management reports and Board information packs, where relevant.
8. Contribute to the execution and enhancement of the Company’s social media strategy including that of its main client, Adamas Finance Asia Limited.
9. Contribute to the execution and enhancement of the Company’s public relations strategy including that of its main client, Adamas Finance Asia Limited.
10. Contribute to and participate in the marketing of Adamas Finance Asia Limited to potential investors.About Harmony Capital Investors Limited (“Harmony Capital”)
Harmony Capital is the Investment Manager of Adamas Finance Asia Limited, a London-quoted investment company focusing on delivering long-term income and capital growth to shareholders through a diverse portfolio of pan-Asia investments. With a dedicated team of investment professionals with extensive Asian expertise and a global perspective, Harmony Capital sources predominately private opportunities and has created a strong pipeline of income-generating assets from investments in industries such as healthcare, technology and real estate across Asia.