Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
BLACAZ. is fast-growing insurtech company experts in online insurance distribution and insurance Management for Startups, SMEs, and Large Organisations. BLACAZ. has been developing in-house technologies and digital strategy, with the supervision of key investors from McKinsey & Microsoft.
The goal is to shortly become the leading online insurance distributor across the APAC region.The role
BLACAZ. is constantly optimizing its data structure and capabilities. The areas of development from the data collection, structuration and consolidation is still excitingly immense.
Thus, as a Data Analyst, you will be responsible of the enhancement of Data Management, both developing BLACAZ. current internal system (HubSpot) and other data tools you may identify.
The start-up organization mode will enable you to develop ownership on your projects, as well as unique opportunity to learn digital campaigns on multiple media, to understand the management of digital agencies, to discover and learn many premium digital tools.Main Missions:
• Deep diving into data gathered and offer recommendations to improve business operations.
• Responsible for the organization's data analytics, data validation and data support.
• Developing and maintaining dashboards based on business requirements
• Being responsible of the continuous improvement of the CRM process automations
• Being strongly involved into the understanding of Operations needs to be able to translate them into structural CRM improvements.
• Exploring and implementing new tech opportunities and tools to enhance BLACAZ. Data Management
• Imagining and defining the future processes of the Data team